Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Jacked Up Grill on the Scene! Come Buy Our Food!

Come see me this Friday, April 26 from 5-9 at the Barracks Road Shopping center! We will have a tent set up by the fountain, and you will be able to get a taste of some Jacked Up classics while you shop! There will be a lot going on Friday, including the grand opening of the Peachmac store, so bring your friends & family.

One of the most exciting parts is our partnership with Steve & Monique from The Happy Cook. They are extremely cool people, and they are now offering Primo grills at their shop, which are he best ceramic grills out there. Plus, they're made in the USA. I'll be using one Friday night.

Come see us Friday and support local food, local business and general awesomeness.

3 comments:

  1. Steve and Monique were so cool to meet! Thank you for being there and being awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, I wish I could visit your place and taste all your special recipes too. Just like my favorite restaurant in Brooklyn and I always love to comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa weird stumbling onto this, I was actually there!

    www.smokedmeattreat.com

    ReplyDelete